Join our Wine Club!
It’s the largest and most flexible Colorado Wine Club, offering 40+ Colorado wines. Members receive two, four, six or 12 bottles of delicious honey wine every quarter – you choose the level of membership that fits you best. Makes a welcome gift… Club Mead is a great way to sample a wide range of our BEE-loved honey wines. PLUS you have the opportunity to try wines from our sister wineries Talon Winery and St. Kathryn Cellars as well. In order to join, you must have a shipping address in one of the states we can ship to, either directly or through Vinoshipper – See Map to find out if we can ship to you.
Here’s how Club Mead works:
- The Bronze Bee level provides 2 bottles per quarter with a 10% discount on ALL wines & merchandise all year long. You’ll receive one bottle each of two honey wines each quarter.
- The Silver Bee level provides four bottles per quarter with a 15% discount on ALL wines & merchandise all year long. You’ll receive two bottles each of two honey wines each quarter.
- The Golden Bee level provides six bottles per quarter with a 20% discount on ALL wines & merchandise all year long. You’ll receive three bottles each of two honey wines per quarter.
- The Platinum Bee level provides 12 bottles per quarter with a 25% discount on ALL wines & merchandise all year long. You’ll receive six bottles each of two honey wines each quarter.
If you prefer to choose your own wines, we are happy to accommodate as long as you let us know by the 5th of the month that we are shipping. Shipments will go out mid-month in February, May, August and November. If you are local you may pickup your wines each quarter. We sometimes have pickup parties and we’ll let you know if that’s happening. If you’re out of town (out of the Palisade/Grand Junction area), we’ll ship it to your door.
- No membership fee
- 10–25% off ALL PURCHASES ALL YEAR LONG at Meadery of the Rockies and our sister wineries, St. Kathryn Cellars and Talon Winery.
- Tasting notes and pairing suggestions
- Unlimited complimentary tastings at our wineries
- Invitations to special events and gatherings
- Quit anytime. If you’re not happy with Club Mead just let us know and we’ll take you off the list.
“What will it cost?” you ask. Great question. Answer: It depends on your membership level, wine selections, applicable tax and shipping address. It’s not a simple formula. We have three prices for most of our wines: $11.95, $13.95 and $19.95. We also have one wine that’s $35, but that won’t be a regular item in the Wine Club. What we do is either send one $11.95 and a $19.95, for a total of $32 – 10% = $28.80, plus tax and shipping, which varies by where we are shipping, or we’ll send 2 bottles of $13.95 for a total of $28 ($25.25 w/10% off) plus tax and shipping. We might offer to send a single bottle of the $35 wine. Shipping plus shipper box for 2 bottles usually runs around $17. So for a Bronze Bee membership with some reasonable assumptions about where you live, will be around $46, plus or minus, per quarter (every three months). Remember that shipping per bottle always goes down the more bottles you ship. The driver has to stop and get your signature whether it’s 2 bottles or 12. Contact us HERE or call the toll free number at the top of the page if you have any questions. We’re here to please!
Ready to “bee” serious about Club Mead or give as a gift? Just click the Join Wine Club button! Please print carefully so we get your membership info correctly. Then either mail or drop off the form to: Meadery of the Rockies, 3701 G Road; Palisade, CO 81526; or fax it to us at 970-464-0175.